Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What happened last Saturday.







What I'm wearing:
  • See through black camisole
  • Colored shorts
  • Heels
  • Shoulder bag


My first look for Lookbook. :)  This is what I wore on my friend's birthday. I know dark colors are not for summer but I like the cool sleeveless top I'm wearing. We only went to the mall that is why I'm just wearing shorts and a plain top. I feel so much comfortable. :) LIKE IT? HYPE IT!

| The Cabin in The Woods | (IMDB Link) Click if you want to know more about it!

We also watched The Cabin in the Woods.  Daang Chris Hemsworth is so damn handsome!!! but the story is too twisted. Well atleast me and my friends enjoyed it cause it is so thrilling and you just want to know what is gonna happen next! :)
My friends and I. :) After watching the movie, we've gone straight to the Photohouse and took a memorable picture. I so love them. :)

Thats it!

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment